Sir Walter Buffalo
$11.90/m2 ORDER ONLINE
The uniquely Australian made blade. That’s Sir Walter, created and developed right here to cope with our harsh Australian climates. This home-grown heritage makes Sir Walter better suited to our environment and more able to thrive under a variety of applications, from domestic landscaping to large public grounds and gardens. Sure... there’s turf that’s soft, some are tough, others tolerate temperature extremes... but there’s never been a premium turf that is all these things rolled into one... enter Sir Walter.
- Soft in texture and lush that not only feels great underfoot, but is strong enough to endure the rigours of daily family life...bouncing back time after time.
- Deep blue green colour retention you can enjoy year round like no other turf on the market.
- Drought resistance is one of Sir Walter’s strong points. Minimal watering to keep its lush green appearance, all-year-’round. Possessing a low thatch growth habit means moisture is locked in through a tight matrix of blades.
- Full sun & shade tolerant is perfect for both new lawns and replacing older, tree shaded areas.
- Salt Tolerant. Perfect for coastal areas or inland regions where ground salinity may pose a challenge for other lawn varieties.
- Low maintenance which equals less attention, more enjoyment.
- Weed resistant structure keeps your lawn looking and feeling great, whilst keeping nasties such as black beetles and fungal pests at bay as well.
- Self repairing features of Sir Walter are brought by the unusually long growing season and combined with its unique blade structure. You can enjoy a lawn that self repairs like no other. You’ve got enough things to do around the house without worrying about repairing your lawn too!
- Residential and commercial lawns, parks.