TurfSand – Bulk Sand Minimum Order 6m3

$44.00 /m3 + delivery

TurfSand is produced for topdressing for all lawn turf varieties and as a growing medium for high quality lawns. TurfSand is 95% washed river sand, produced for the sports turf industry it has the ideal grading, pH and no salinity which the professionals require. The other 5% is a high quality organic compost that provides a base for microbes and nutrition while not interfering with the sands water infiltration and aeration properties