Suitable for established couch, bent, kikuyu, paspalum, buffalo, zoysia, fescue and rye lawns.
Bindii (jo-jo), creeping oxalis, catsear, clover, cudweed, plantain, thistles and dandelion.
11 in stock
2L RTU Hose-on covers approximately up to 200m2
APWC is available in a Ready-to-Use 2L hose-on pack which covers approximately 200m2. Measure lawn area before application to ensure correct dose rate is applied. Hard to control weeds, such as clover, may need a follow up spray. This can be due to residual seeds in the lawn or parts of the root systems that have not fully died off. Bindii are also hard to control as some weed seeds in lawn can last up to 5 years. The key is to get them before they set flower and reduce their number.
Dangerous to fish. DO NOT allow chemical containers or spray to get into drains, sewers, streams or ponds. DO NOT feed treated grass clippings to livestock. DO NOT allow spray to contact or drift onto plants you do not want to be killed.
- The amount of RTU’s (hose-on bottles) content needed to use through a sprayer will depend on the size of the customers area of coverage and sprayer size.
- Does not need to be watered in.
- Do not apply during rain, hail, snow or when windy.
- Do not mow for 2 days after treatment.
- Slight browning of grass may occur under hot conditions.
- 200 g/l Bromoxynil
- 200 g/L MCPA
- 408 g/L Aromatic Hydrocarbon