LOOKING FOR THE GREENEST TURF BRISBANE & THE GOLD COAST HAS TO OFFER?
All Turf Solutions has supplied freshly harvested & premium varieties of turf for over 20 years at some of the most affordable turf prices Brisbane and the Gold Coast has available.
FIND THE RIGHT TURF FOR YOU
We will help you to choose the grass variety that best suits your situation and is right for your unique needs.
LAWN CARE TIPS FOR YOUR DREAM LAWN
All you need to know about preparation, installation and maintenance of your lawn to keep it perfect.
INTEREST FREE FINANCE AVAILABLE
Interest free payment plans available up to $30,000. Get the turf you ‘really want’ and pay it off later with Humm90.
6 Turf Varieties Available
Be the Envy of all with an Installation of Turf in Brisbane or Gold Coast
How to Best Prepare Your Site for New Turf
- Spray out existing lawn turf & weeds with Glyphosate (Round Up), and follow the labelled rates to allow for a total kill. Allow a minimum of two days for the chemical to work on the plant. (Second application may be required).
- Either remove old lawn and weeds or cultivate this into the base soil. For best results cultivate, till or spade the area to a depth of approximately 150mm. This is also an ideal time to add soil amendments like Gypsum, Lime and extra organics.
- Test your soil with a pH test kit, to check if you need to add any additional products to balance your soils pH. (Somewhere between 6-7 is ideal for your new turf)
- If you have poor soil, cap this off with a good quality under turf soil to a depth of 50 to 200mm. Call 1800 ALLTURF for turf prices and to arrange a quotation for our TurfGro or TurfSand Products that can be delivered directly to your site. Allow for 30% compaction of your soil when ordering.
- Eliminate drainage problems by having soil slope away from foundations, footpaths, garden beds etc.
- Rake and smooth soil removing rocks, roots, and large clods.
- Roll the area with a lawn roller. This will firm the soil surface and reveal low areas that need more soil.
- Keep the grade 25mm below sidewalks and driveways for the new turf to sit into. (35-40mm for buffalo turf).
- Apply a starter fertiliser like Lawn Launcher which contains fast and slow-release fertiliser and water crystals. Rake this into the surface for your new quality turf.
- Screen off the soil to provide a smooth surface, roll then screen again. Your soil needs to be compacted enough that when you walk on to it you only leave a small footprint.
- Lightly wet the soil to minimise dust & provide a moist base for your new turf, but not too wet that it turns to mud.
Turf Laying Made Easy!
with our Step-by-Step DIY Guide
- Prior to lawn installation Brisbane & turf laying, check that the soil surface is not too hot. Lightly wet the soil down if it is hot.
- Install your new lawn immediately upon delivery. Turf is degrading on the pallet, and it is recommended that all turf should be laid within 4 hours of delivery in summer/spring & 12 hours in winter/autumn, failing to do so can lead to pallet burn.
- Begin turf laying along the longest straight line, such as a driveway or footpath
- Butt and push ends against each other tightly, without stretching.
- Stagger the joints in each row in a brick-like fashion, using a large sharp knife to trim corners.
- On slopes, place the turf pieces across the slope.
- After installing lawn turf, roll the entire area, this will improve the contact between the turf and soil and help with levelling.
- Begin watering your new lawn within 30 minutes of installation. Turf is a living plant that requires ground contact and moisture.
- During the first two weeks, avoid heavy or concentrated use of your new turf, this gives the roots an opportunity to firmly knit with the soil, and ensures that the turf will remain smooth.
If you have any questions regarding turf types, simply get in touch. We provide quotes for all varieties whether it’s the Nullabor Couch or Empire Turf Brisbane. Contact us today!
Tips & Tricks
Which is the Best Zoysia Grass?
Zoysia turf varieties are a favourite when it comes to many Aussie homes for their fantastic colour and versatility across many areas, but what is the best variety? Zoysia Australis is the best option for families who use their area frequently. Sir Grange Zoysia is a premium low-maintenance option for a more sophisticated show garden or display area.
Delivery Information – Gold Coast & Brisbane Turf Suppliers
Our turf is delivered in tautliner trucks, this ensures your new lawn does not dry out in transit. We deliver turf to your site with an all-terrain forklift. Your turf will arrive on a unique ‘pallet-less’ system so that no pallets are left on site for you to deal with.
Our experienced operators will get as close as safely possible to your job to minimise the distance you have to carry your turf, as the slabs of earth & grass can become quite heavy.
We are able to deliver to Gold Coast, Brisbane, Ipswich and everywhere in between. Contact us for first rate turf prices from our Tamborine turf farm!
What our customers say
Duncan and the team were great to deal with and provided a quality product at a great price. My Tif Tuff turf is looking great!
Cannot thank the team at All Turf Solutions enough for their assistance and understanding.
My husband and I highly recommend All Turf Solutions and will be recommending them to clients and using them through our real estate business whenever turf is required.
Thank you for the quality turf and help
Great service from both Sara's and on time deliver....The communication process was very good and apart from not enough rain the grass is settling in well. The information pack emailed through is valuable and advise all clients to read through. Whilst its only grass the information provided and process is a must to follow so you end up with a nice healthy lawn
Highly recommend , i was referred by a friend from the area and i am based on the Gold Coast and i had prompt delivery, quality product and great price! Will be using again whenever i need turf! Thanks Guys :)
All Turf came in and replaced my back yard with Sir Walter and did a great job. within 1 day it went from a patch of dirt & weeds to a lush green beautiful space that you wouldn’t even know was just laid, thanks guys
Have just started using All Turf Solutions and have been super impressed with their service and price and amazed at the quality of the product.
I'm a fencer and landscaper and have used turf from All Turf numerous times. Every time I have used All Turf they have been polite with good customer service. The quality of the turf has been first class as well.
We are a landscaper and lawn maintenance company (The Lawn Renovators) and we made the switch to All Turf 1 year ago, their customer service, convenience & quality are next to none! Great work guys, keep it up :D
Wonderful friendly staff and the best turf! Very competitive prices and you know you're getting the good stuff, I would recommend all turf solutions to all of my family and friends!!☺️☺️👌
Great stock and never have they let us down once. Always reply to queries promptly!
These guys are great!! Excellent service and product knowledge the crew layd sir Walter in our back yard and couldn't be happier from start to finish thanks guys !!
I got some OZTUFF to replace a patch in my front lawn that was always worn out from my car driving over it, it's been 5 months now and the OZTUFF is still going strong! It's pretty amazing stuff, so glad I talked to you guys and got the right grass & didn't just get some cheap’o stuff that’d probably be dead by now. Thank you so much!